|Place of Origin:
|ISO, CE, CFDA
|Minimum Order Quantity:
|in 20 days
|T/T, Western Union, L/C
|Diluent, Lyse, Rinse, Dye
|ISO, CE, CFDA
Hematology Reagent Beckman Coulter Reagents MAXM Hmx CBC Analyzer With Card
To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Beckman Coulter MAXM Hmx Hematology Analyzers.
|Beckman Coulter MAXM Hmx STKS Gen.S LH780 LH750 LH500
Can I get rid of the washing solutions?
In general, different brands have different types of washing solutions. for example, mindray has three types and Sysmex only has one. But the function of the washing solution generally includes: wash line after a single test; soak pipeline when Shutting down; block the plug hole. Therefore, the washing solutions are indispensable to a hematology annalayzer. It is very important.
Can diluent instead of cleaner or rinse of washing process?
Different reagents have different ingredients, so it is not recommended to replace the washing solutions with diluent.
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.