|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO, CE, CFDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 units|
|Delivery Time:||in 20 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Code:||With Barcode Chip||Expiry:||24 Months|
|Model:||Sysmex XN Series||System:||Closed System|
blood test reagents,
sysmex hematology analyzer reagents
Diagnostic Sysmex Hematology Reagents XN-1000 Diluent Lyse Dye Chip Barcode
Intended Use of Sysmex Reagents To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Sysmex XN Series XN-1000 A1 A2 B1 B2 B3 B4, barcode and chips are offered with closed system, for in vitro diagnostic used.
Specification of XN Reagents
Compatible Reagents on XN-1000 Series A1 A2 B1 B2 B3 B4
( with Barcode and chip )
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Attention of CBC Reagents
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
Compared with other compatible hematology reagent companies, what are our advantages?
It is mainly reflected in the following aspects:
1. Professional development of in vitro diagnostic reagents, quality as the first criterion for cooperation.
2. Samples and final products are strictly controlled according to international standards.
3. The reagent of our company has made a detailed comparison with the original reagent, ensuring that there is no difference with the original reagent, and the quality is stable and reliable.
4. Various cooperation methods can be provided to meet the needs of customers: reagent, dry powder reagent, large package, OEM.