|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5000 units|
|Packaging Details:||48 preps/kit, 96 preps/kit|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Sample:||Nasopharyngeal Swab Sample||Usage:||Covid-19 RNA Isolation|
|Expiry:||12 Months||Type:||Magnetic Bead Method|
|Store:||Room Temperature||Component:||Preservation Solution, Reaction Solution, Magbeads Solution, Rinse, Eluent|
mindray chemistry reagents,
mindray hematology analyzer reagents
Please inform us what model of extractors you are using, we can offer reagents compatible on Allsheng, Bioer, Zybio, Tianlong, Bigfish, Thermofisher, Lepu, 3DMed and so on.
Please refer to original Extraction Kit for Operation Manual.
Room temperature transportation and stock!
DNA/RNA Extraction And Purification Kit
【INTENDED USE OF EXTRACTION REAGENT KITS】
To extract, enrich and purify the nucleic acids from viral nucleic acid. Sample after treatment can be used for in vitro diagnosis. The high-purity and high-concentration nucleic acid can be quickly extracted from a variety of liquid samples, the extracted nucleic acid can be used in the downstream applications such as genomics research, disease detection, food safety and forensic identification, etc.
【PRINCIPLE OF EXTRACTION REAGENT KITS】
The product use the principle of magnetic beads adsorption. The magnetic beads are adsorbed, transferred and released by a magnetic rod to transfer of viral nucleic acid and automatically complete the extraction of nucleic acid.
Compatible on Dewei Auto Nucleic Acid Extraction Instrument.
【STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE OF EXTRACTION REAGENT KITS】
【SAMPLE COLLECTION OF EXTRACTION REAGENT KITS】
【PRECAUTION OF EXTRACTION REAGENT KITS】
Please read and understand the instructions carefully before operation.
1. Special attention should be paid to prevent RNA from degrading RNase. All utensils and samplers used should be specialized. Disposable consumables such as centrifuge tubes and pipette tips should be autoclaved. Operators should wear disposable powder-free gloves and mask, and use it under protective measures.
2. Before experiment, please read the instruction carefully and strictly follow the steps on instruction. Samples should be handled in a super clean table or bio-safety cabinet.
3. The equipment in the extraction process should be sterilized by uv or 75% ethanol before, during and after experiment.
4. Do not mix reagents with different batch numbers without special instructions, and ensure that the kit is used within the validity period.
5. Properly dispose of all samples and reagent materials according to local regulation, thoroughly clean and disinfect all operating surfaces.
6. Do not directly add bleach or acid solution to the sample waste.
The quality of extracted nucleic acid is affected by the status of samples, testing equipment and the operation of personnel.