|Model:||Beckman Coulter AC.T 5DIFF||Type:||Third Party Reagents|
|Storage:||Room Temperature||Expiry:||24 Months|
Beckman Coulter Reagents Hematology CBC Reagents AC.T 5DIFF Diluent Lyse
Clinical Use To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Beckman Coulter AC.T 5DIFF Hematology Analyzers.
|Beckman Coulter AC.T 5diff|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-38℃ and the storage period is 24 months.
After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Should the hematology reagents for a model should be purchased a set? Can CBC reagents with different brands or different batches be used together?
It is suggested to use the whole set of reagents of the same brand, because the physical and chemical indexes of the reagents of different manufacturers will be different. The mixture may lead to a inaccurate results. Lyses and diluents can be used in different batches of reagents.
Should the specifications of a set of CBC reagents be fixed?
Yes, our products is produced according to the specifications od the original reagents, however, some package can be adjusted according to the demand of customers.