|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5000 units|
|Packaging Details:||50tests/box, 100tests/box|
|Delivery Time:||in 10 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Supply Ability:||200,000 units/Day|
|Use:||Covid-19 RNA Extraction||Sample:||Nasal Nasopharyngeal Swab Sample|
|Type:||Disposable||Automated:||Both Automated And Manual Kits Can Be Offered|
chemistry analyzer reagents,
human biochemistry reagents
Nasopharyngeal Swab Sample RNA Isolation Kit Magnetic Bead
We can offer both manual and auto extraction reagent kits!
【Manual RNA Isolation Kit Application】
It is used for nucleic acids isolation, enrichment and purification.The processed products can be used for clinical in vitro diagnosis.
【Manual RNA Isolation Kit Main Components】
|Component||48 preps||96 preps||Single Test Consumption|
|3ml||48||3ml||96||for nasal swab sample|
【Manual RNA Isolation Kit Principle】
This product provides a simple, rapid and efficient method to extract DNA/RNA from sample. The unique “Less reagent by higher accuracy” system enables the nucleic acid in the lysate to be efficiently and specifically binded to the magbeads. The obtained nucleic acid has high purity, stable quality, and is free of protein, nuclease and other contaminants and inhibitors. It can be applied to various conventional operations, including PCR, fluorescence quantitative PCR and other experiments.
【Manual Extraction Kit Storage & Shelf Life 】
Applicable Samples: Whole blood, tissue homogenate, swab, serum, plasma, bronchoalveolar lavage fluid and other cell-free body fluids.
【Manual Extraction Kit Sample Requirements】
【Manual Extraction Kit Operation Procedure】
Things to do before starting: Mix all the reagents and gently invert 3-5 times before use. Shake the bottle containing Magbeads Suspension Solution and vortex for 2 minutes (before first use) or 1 minute (before subsequent use) to ensure that the magbeads are fully resuspended before use.
1. Break the testing swab into the tube with Preservation solution, seal the tube cover and heat it in 60°C for 20mins.
2. Take out the swab head, add 50μL Reaction solution and mix, then add 600μL Magbeads solution, seal the tube cover and gently mix it by mixer for 10-15mins in room temperature.
3. Use Magnet to attract the magbeads, pour the supernatant and leave the precipitation in the tube.
4. Add 600μL Rinse into tube to wash and mix for 5seconds, then use magnet to attract the magbeads again, repeat this operation for one time, then use vacuum pump to suck away the supernatant. Seal the tube cover and heat it in 100℃ for 1 min or wait till it is dry .
5. Add 30~50μL Eluent to wash the nucleic acid from magbeads, heat the tube in 60℃ to accelerate elution. Take the supernatant as template to PCR analysis.