|Material:||Medical PET/ Glass||Temperatura:||6-35℃|
dna purification kit,
dna analysis kit
DNA Extraction Kit Disposable Sterile Urine RNA Preservation tube
Specification of Collection and Preservation Tube
|Cat. No.||Product Description||Package|
|DWB0011||Urine DNA Extraction Tube||48pcs|
|DWB0012||Urine DNA Extraction Tube||96pcs|
Compared with normal blood DNA sample collected, Urine RNA Preservation/ Extraction tube is a new, harmless and painless method of DNA sample extraction. Urine RNA Preservation/ Extraction tube not only saves the genome in urine, but also the free circulating DNA (cfDNA). Lots of studies prove that part of plasma cfDNA comes from tumors, fetuses and transplanted organs, and goes into urine through kidney penetration, thus Urine RNA Preservation/ Extraction tube brings great value for noninvasive diagnosis.
RNA can be stable at 6-35℃ for 7 days after collected by the tube, Urine RNA Preservation/ Extraction tube is composed of EDTA anticoagulant and special protective agent, which effectively inhibit the release of nuclease and exfoliated cell genomic RNA in urine, at the meantime, the urine blood cells are saved by the tube.
Urine RNA Preservation/ Extraction tube has simple collection, it is non-invasive and can be stored and transported at room temperature, which provides great convenience for the transport and storage of urine samples. It can be applied to the research of some disease early diagnosis.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.