|Expiry:||24 Months||Type:||Hematology Reagent|
laboratory reagents and chemicals,
chemically pure reagents
Cell Counter Reagents for Hematology Analyzer URIT URIT-5500 URIT-5000
Intended Use of Urit Reagents
To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on URIT URIT-5500 URIT-5000 Hematology Analyzers.
Specification of Urit Reagents
|Compatible Reagents on URIT URIT-5500 URIT-5000 URIT-5250 URIT-5510 ( Tape chip )|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Storage of of Urit Reagents
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Will the quality of CBC reagent change with different temperature?
Normal weather change will not affect the use of the product. If the reagents freeze for low temperature, returning it to room temperature make the ice melt completely and the products can be used normally. Ensurind the ice melt completely otherwise it may cause blockage. The store temperature of hematology reagents is 2-35 degrees, and the biochemical reagents require 2-8 degrees, if not the validity of products will shorten.
Does the hematology analyzer need to recalibrate and control when using our reagents to replace original one?
Do not need to do calibration again, and do quality control as before.
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
Except Hematology Reagents, what product else do we manufacture?
1) VTM Virus Transport Medium (Room Temperature Shipment and Stock)
2) Sample Release Kit Rather Than Normal VTM (Sample Collection in 5 Seconds, Directly Use on PCR)
3) Compatible RNA Extraction Reagent Kits (Same Quality, Lower Price)
4) Specimen Collection Swab (Flocked Swabs for both PCR and Rapid Test)
5) Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Antibody and Antigen)