|Model:||RAYTO RT-7300 RT-7200||Orgin:||Guangdong,China|
|System:||Open System||Certificate:||ISO CE CFDA|
human biochemistry reagents,
laboratory reagents and chemicals
Cell Counter Reagents for RAYTO RT-7300 RT-7200 Diluent Lyse Rinse 3 Part Hematology Analyzer
Intended Use of Rayto CBC Reagents
To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Rayto RT-7300 RT-7200 Hematology Analyzers.
Specification of Cell Counter Reagents
|Compatible Reagents on Rayto RT-7600 RT-7300 RT-7200 CBC Analyzer|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Different Package can be offered according to your need.
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.