|Recycling:||Disposable||System:||Open And Closed|
human biochemistry reagents,
laboratory reagents and chemicals
Cell Counter Reagents for DIRUI BCC-3600 Hematology Analyzer Diluent Rinse Lyse
Intended Use of BCC reagents
To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on DIRUI BCC-3600 Hematology Analyzers.
Specification of BCC reagents
|Reagents on Dirui BCC-3600 BCC-3000B|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Does the CBC analyzer need to use products for calibration and quality control?
Calibration products are required in the following situations:
1. New instrument
2. After a major maintenance
3.The results of the quality control are not controllable.
4. The manufacturer recommends that the instrument be tested every six months or three months to ensure the accuracy of the instrument.
Quality control needs to be done once or twice a day.
How about our after-sales service?
1. For international customers, the agent is responsible for after-sales service.
2. For direct selling customers, it can provide free after-sales service (excluding spare parts fee), and make the first reply on the day of customer feedback.
3. For non-direct customers, the agent is responsible for providing after-sales service, and our company can provide telephone technical assistance.Under special circumstances, our company can also offer engineers to assist, and the fee depend on specific situation.