|Type:||Hematology Reagent||Model:||Diagon 3 Part|
|Specimen:||Blood Sample||Analyzer:||3 Part|
human biochemistry reagents,
chemically pure reagents
Cell Counter Reagents for DIAGON 3 PART Hematology Analyzer Diluent Lyse Rinse
Intended Use To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Diagon 3 part Hematology Analyzer, for invitro diagnostic used only.
|Reagents on Diagon 3 part|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
1. Re-calibration is recommended when changing the origin of the reagents.
2. It is not recommended using different brands of solutions together on one unit of analyzer.
3. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
4. Skin contact: Flush with plenty of water.
5. Eyes contact: Flush with plenty of water. Obtain immediate medical attention.
6. This kit is for professionals and in vitro diagnostic use only.
7. Never put distilled water on the analyzer (except clean for shipping menu), otherwise the pneumatic unit can be damaged seriously.
8. Store the product at 2-35℃ in a dust free place with good ventilation. Temperature outside the range 9. may damage the product.
The open vial life of the product is 60 days. Unused reagents should be discarded after 60 days. Do not mix residual with a new carton.
Does the cell counter instrument need to recalibrate and control when using our CBC reagents to replace original one?
Do not need to do calibration again, and do quality control as before.
Can CBC reagents cross use with different manufactures?
Some reagents can cross use but some need to use as a set otherwise the results may be effected. For example, LYSE-4DL, LYSE-4DS,NR-PACK and RET-PACK of SYSMEX XE-2100 model should be used as a set.
Except Hematology Reagents, what else can manufacturer offer?
1) Virus Transport Medium (Room Temperature)
2) Sample Release Kit (Sample Collection in 5 Seconds, Directly Use on PCR)
3) Compatible RNA Extraction Reagent Kits (Same Quality, Lower Price)
4) Specimen Collection Swab (Flocked Swabs for both PCR and Rapid Test)
5) Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Antibody and Antigen)