human biochemistry reagents,
chemically pure reagents
Cell Counter Reagents for URIT URIT-3000 Hematology Analyzer Compatible
To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on URIT URIT-2900 URIT-3000 Hematology Analyzers.
|URIT URIT-2900 URIT-3000|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
This product is for In Vitro Diagnostic Use only.
Store the product at 2-35℃ in a dust free place with good ventilation. Temperature outside the range may damage the product.
The open vial life of the product is 60 days. Unused reagents should be discarded after 60 days. Do not mix residual with a new carton.
Re-calibration is recommended when changing the origin of the reagents.
It is not recommended using different brands of solutions together on one unit of analyzer.
Do not ingest. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
Skin contact: Flush with plenty of water.
Eyes contact: Flush with plenty of water. Obtain immediate medical attention.
This kit is for professionals and in vitro diagnostic use only.
Never put distilled water on the analyzer (except clean for shipping menu), otherwise the pneumatic unit can be damaged seriously.
Except Hematology Analyzer Reagents, what else can manufacturer offer?
1) Virus Transport Medium (Delivery and Stock under Room Temperature)
2) Sample Release Kit (Sample Collection in 5 Seconds, Directly Use on PCR)
3) Compatible RNA Extraction Reagent Kits (Same Quality, Lower Price)
4) Specimen Collection Swab (Sampling Swabs for both PCR and Rapid Test)
5) Covid-19 Rapid Test (Antibody and Antigen)