|Certificate:||CE, ISO, CFDA||Type:||Hematology Reagent|
|Store Temperature:||Room Temperature||Recycling:||Disposable|
|System:||Open And Closed||Model:||3 Part Analyzer|
human biochemistry reagents,
laboratory reagents and chemicals
Cell Counter Reagents for DIRUI BCC-3000B Hematology Analzyer Compatible Reagent with barcode Diluent Rinse Lyse
|reagents on Dirui BCC-3600 BCC-3000B|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Intended Use of CBC reagents
To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on DIRUI BC-3000B Hematology Analyzers. This product is for In Vitro Diagnostic Use only.This product is for In Vitro Diagnostic Use only.This product is for In Vitro Diagnostic Use only.
1. Re-calibration is recommended when changing the origin of the reagents.
2. It is not recommended using different brands of solutions together on one unit of analyzer.
3. Do not ingest. Avoid contact with skin and eyes.
4. Skin contact: Flush with plenty of water.
5. Eyes contact: Flush with plenty of water. Obtain immediate medical attention.
6. This kit is for professionals and in vitro diagnostic use only.
7. Never put distilled water on the analyzer (except clean for shipping menu), otherwise the pneumatic unit can be damaged seriously.
1. Store the product at 2-35℃ in a dust free place with good ventilation. Temperature outside the range may damage the product.
2. The open vial life of the product is 60 days. Unused reagents should be discarded after 60 days. Do not mix residual with a new carton.
A. How about our after-sales service?
1. For international customers, the agent is responsible for after-sales service.
2. For direct selling customers, it can provide free after-sales service (excluding spare parts fee), and make the first reply on the day of customer feedback.
3. For non-direct customers, the agent is responsible for providing after-sales service, and our company can provide telephone technical assistance.Under special circumstances, our company can also offer engineers to assist, and the fee depend on specific situation.
B. Does CBC analyzer need to use products for calibration and quality control?
Calibration products are required in the following situations:
1. New instrument
2. After a major maintenance
3.The results of the quality control are not controllable.
4. The manufacturer recommends that the instrument be tested every six months or three months to ensure the accuracy of the instrument.
Quality control needs to be done once or twice a day.
Except cell counter reagents, what else can manufacturer offer?
1) Virus Transport Medium (Delivery and Stock under Room Temperature)
2) Sample Release Kit (Sample Collection in 5 Seconds, Directly Use on PCR)
3) Compatible RNA Extraction Reagent Kits (Same Quality, Lower Price)
4) Specimen Collection Swab (Sampling Swabs for both PCR and Rapid Test)
5) Covid-19 Rapid Test (Antibody and Antigen)