|System:||Optional: Closed And Open System|
human biochemistry reagents,
chemically pure reagents
Cell Counter Reagents MINDRAY BC-5390 BC-5380 BC-5300 BC-5180 BC-5100 ( with Barcode) Manufacturer
Intended Use of Mindray reagents To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Mindray BC-5390 BC-5380 BC-5300 BC-5180 BC-5100 hematology analyzers. This product is for In Vitro Diagnostic use only. Specification of Mindray reagents
Mindray BC-5390 BC-5380 BC-5300 BC-5180 BC-5100
( with barcode )
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Should CBC analyzer do a calibration before using our reagents?
First of all,if your instrument used the original reagents before using our products, you needn’t to do calibrate.
If your instrument used other compatible reagents, calibration is necessary before using our reagents.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Except cell counter reagents, what else can manufacturer offer?
1) Virus Transport Medium (Delivery and Stock under Room Temperature)
2) Sample Release Kit (Sample Collection in 5 Seconds, Directly Use on PCR)
3) Compatible RNA Extraction Reagent Kits (Same Quality, Lower Price)
4) Specimen Collection Swab (Sampling Swabs for both PCR and Rapid Test)
5) Covid-19 Rapid Test (Antibody and Antigen)