|Certification:||ISO, CE, CFDA||Expiry:||24 Months|
|Type:||Hematology Reagents||Usage:||Clinical Laboratory|
human biochemistry reagents,
laboratory reagents and chemicals
Cell Counter Reagents MINDRAY BC-5000 BC-5150 BC-5140 ( with barcode ) Manufacturer in China
Intended Use of BC-5000 reagents To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Mindray BC-5000 BC-5150 BC-5140 hematology analyzers. This product is for In Vitro Diagnostic use only. Specification of BC-5000 reagents
Reagents on Mindray BC-5000 BC-5150 BC-5140 ( with barcode )
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Will the quality of CBC reagents change with different temperature?
Normal weather change will not affect the use of the product. If the reagents freeze for low temperature, returning it to room temperature make the ice melt completely and the products can be used normally. Ensurind the ice melt completely otherwise it may cause blockage. The store temperature of hematology reagents is 2-35 degrees, and the biochemical reagents require 2-8 degrees, if not the validity of products will shorten.
Attention of cell counter reagents
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.