|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||ISO, CE, CFDA|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 units|
|Delivery Time:||in 20 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Type:||Hematology Reagent||Model:||Beckman Coulter LH780 LH750|
human biochemistry reagents,
laboratory reagents and chemicals
Cell Counter Reagents for Beckman Coulter Hematology Analyzer LH750 Compatible Manufacturer
Intended Use of LH Cell Counter Reagents To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Beckman Coulter LH780 LH750 LH500 Hematology Analyzers.
Specification of LH Cell Counter Reagents
|Reagents on Beckman Coulter LH500 LH750LH780 Cell Counter|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Advantages of our products
Fully compatible with original products
We have taken all into account to the performance indicators,product appearance and usage habits. There is no need to re-calibrate, becauese the usage of reagents and washing solutions are exactly as same as the original, so much so that our products can completely replace the original one. What'more, there is no need to customize the papameters with easy operation.
Stable and reliable quality
We are committed to the stability and control of our products. A good quality of products and a perfect after-sales services in order to make your work more efficiently.
Safety in use
Our product adopt biological preservative which are safe and clean. Long-term using will not damage the instrument pipeline system.
Not only can we offer you stable and reliable products, but also a favorable prices to reduce your spending of your department.
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.