|SYSMEX XT-2000i XT-1800i
|Optional: Open And Closed
human biochemistry reagents,
chemically pure reagents
Cell Counter Reaegnts for Sysmex XT-2100i XT-1800i 5 Part Hematology Analyzer
Intended Use of XT reagents
To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Sysmex XT-2100i XT-4000 XT-2000i XT-1800i Hematology Analyzers.
Specification of compatible cell counter reagents
|Reagents on Sysmex XT-2100i XT-4000 XT-2000i XT-1800i Analyzer
Reagents are for in vitro diagnostic used only.
Should the cell counter do a calibration before using our reagents?
First of all,if your instrument used the original reagents before using our products, you needn’t to do calibrate.
If your instrument used other compatible reagents, calibration is necessary before using our reagents.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.