|Model:||Mindray BC-5800||Storage:||Room Temperature|
human biochemistry reagents,
chemically pure reagents
Cell Counter Reagents for Medical Analyzer MINDRAY BC-5800 CBC Analyzer Closed System ( with Barcode ) Manufacturer
Intended Use of Mindray CBC analyzer reagents To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Mindray BC-5800 hematology analyzers. This product is for In Vitro Diagnostic use only. Specification of Mindray CBC analyzer reagents
Reagents on Mindray BC-5800 BC-5600 BC-5500 BC-5200
( with Barcode )
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Can CBC reagents be used in different model?
The reagents of different brands can not be used in general, and some reagents of same brands can be applied in different models. Such as ST-Diluent and ST-Clean of SYSMEX; Diluent-CD3200 of Ruby and CD3200 of ABBOTT etc. The same reagent for product code can be used for general purpose, please refer to our product brochure.
Should CBC analyzer do a calibration before using our reagents?
First of all,if your instrument used the original reagents before using our products, you needn’t to do calibrate.
If your instrument used other compatible reagents, calibration is necessary before using our reagents.
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.