|Place of Origin:||China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||500 units|
|Packaging Details:||20L, 5L, 10L, 1L+12ml, 42ml, 50ml|
|Delivery Time:||in 20 days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, T/T, Western Union|
|Type:||Hematology Reagent||Model:||SYSMEX XE-5000|
|Package:||Bottle And Cubitainer In Carton|
sysmex hematology analyzer reagents,
medical lab reagents
In Vitro Diagnostic Lab Reagents Compatible Sysmex Hematology Reagents XE-5000 XE-2100
Intended Use of Sysmex reagents
To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Sysmex XE-5000 XE-2100 Hematology Analyzers. This product is used for in vitro diagnostic only.
Specification of Sysmex reagents
|Compatible Reagents on Sysmex XE-5000 XE-2100 analyzer|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
|DWX-50121||NR PACK||DILUENT-SNR+DYESNR 1L+12ml|
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.
Will the quality of hematology reagent change with different temperature?
Normal weather change will not affect the use of the product. If the reagents freeze for low temperature, returning it to room temperature make the ice melt completely and the products can be used normally. Ensurind the ice melt completely otherwise it may cause blockage. The store temperature of hematology reagents is 2-35 degrees, and the biochemical reagents require 2-8 degrees, if not the validity of products will shorten.