|Model:||Beckman Coulter ACT DIFF2||Type:||Diluent, Lyse, Rinse, Dye|
|Expiry:||24 Months||Usage:||Reagents Use On Hematology Analyzer|
reagent grade chemicals
Hematology Analyzer High Purity Beckman Coulter Reagents Diagnostic Reagents CE CFDA Standard
Labratory Use To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Beckman Coulter AC.T DIFF2 Hematology Analyzers, for in vitro diagnostic used only.
Specification of CBC Reagents
|Beckman Coulter AC.T diff 2|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Are the specifications of a set of CBC analyzer reagents fixed?
Yes, it is better to purchase by set. Our products is produced according to the specifications of the original reagents. But to meet the need to end users, some product package can be changed.
How about the after-sales service?
We would support in 24 hours.
1. Store the product at 2-38 degree in a dust free place with good ventilation. Temperature outside the range may damage the product.
2. The open vial life of the product is 60 days. Unused reagents should be discarded after 60 days. Do not mix residual with a new carton.
Can send CBC reagent samples by customer's request?
Of course, our company is preparing some sample for those large consumption currently.
Except Hematology Reagents, what else can manufacturer offer?
1) Virus Transport Medium (Room Temperature)
2) Sample Release Kit (Sample Collection in 5 Seconds, Directly Use on PCR)
3) Compatible RNA Extraction Reagent Kits (Same Quality, Lower Price)
4) Specimen Collection Swab (Flocked Swabs for both PCR and Rapid Test)
5) Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Antibody and Antigen)