|Diluent Lyse Rinse
|ISO, CE, CFDA
|Nihon Kohden 3 Part
human biochemistry reagents,
chemically pure reagents
Purity CBC reagent Diluent Lyse Rinse Cell Counter Nihon Kohden 3 Part MEK-6400 MEK-6318 ISO CE CFDA Approved
To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Nihon Kohden MEK-6410 MEK-6420 Hematology Analyzers.
|CBC reagents on Nihon Kohden MEK-6410 MEK-6420
Should CBC analyzer do a calibration before using our reagents?
First of all,if your instrument used the original reagents before using our products, you needn’t to do calibrate.
If your instrument used other compatible reagents, calibration is necessary before using our reagents.
Limitations of Detection Method
If the temperature of the reagent is out of the specified range, the specimen's measurement parameters may appear abnormal. If in this condition, please confirm the measurement parameters with the microscopy method. Please refer to the instrument operation manual for details.
The product should be stored in 2℃-35℃ and the storage period is 2 years. After opening the bottle, it is used in 15℃-30℃, and the validity period is 60 days.
Except cell counter reagents, what else can manufacturer offer?
1) Virus Transport Medium (Delivery and Stock under Room Temperature)
2) Sample Release Kit (Sample Collection in 5 Seconds, Directly Use on PCR)
3) Compatible RNA Extraction Reagent Kits (Same Quality, Lower Price)
4) Specimen Collection Swab (Sampling Swabs for both PCR and Rapid Test)
5) Covid-19 Rapid Test (Antibody and Antigen)