|Model:||Beckman Coulter ACT DIFF2||Type:||Diluent, Lyse, Rinse, Dye|
|Expiry:||24 Months||Usage:||Reagents Use On Hematology Analyzer|
reagent grade chemicals
High Performance Beckman Coulter Reagents Hematology Analyzer Diagnostic CE CFDA Standard AC.T DIFF 2
Labratory Use To be used for blood cell counting, sizing, and WBC differentiation, hemoglobin determination on Beckman Coulter AC.T DIFF2 Hematology Analyzers, for in vitro diagnostic used only.
Specification of Reagents
|Beckman Coulter AC.T diff 2|
|Cat. No||Description||Pack Size|
Are the specifications of a set of reagents fixed?
Yes, it is better to purchase by set. Our products is produced according to the specifications of the original reagents. But to meet the need to end users, some product package can be changed.
How about the after-sales service?
We would support in 24 hours.
1. Store the product at 2-38 degree in a dust free place with good ventilation. Temperature outside the range may damage the product.
2. The open vial life of the product is 60 days. Unused reagents should be discarded after 60 days. Do not mix residual with a new carton.
Should the hematology reagents for a model should be purchased a set? Can reagents with different brands or different batches be used together?
It is suggested to use the whole set of reagents of the same brand, because the physical and chemical indexes of the reagents of different manufacturers will be different. The mixture may lead to a inaccurate results. Lyses and diluents can be used in different batches of reagents.
Should the specifications of a set of reagents be fixed?
Yes, our products is produced according to the specifications od the original reagents, however, some package can be adjusted according to the demand of customers.
1. This product is an in vitro diagnostic reagent;
2. Pay attention to seal and prevent pollution;
3. Read the instructions carefully before use, and should stop using them when they exceed the period of validity;
4. If the product freezes, it should be completely defrosted at room temperature and used after mixing.
5. Waste liquid, waste, residual products and treatment of contaminated packaging materials, please comply with local regulations;
6. It is strictly forbidden to eat and avoid contact with eyes and skin. Once Contact your eyes and skin,please clean immediately with plenty of water and seek medical advice.