|Place of Origin:||China|
|Certification:||CE, FDA, ISO|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||2000packs|
|Packaging Details:||48 preps/kit, 96 preps/kit|
|Payment Terms:||T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram|
|Usage:||Covid-19 RNA Extraction||Stock:||2-30℃|
|Shelf Life:||12 Months||Component:||Preservation Solution, Reaction Solution, Magbeads Solution, Rinse, Eluent|
|Method:||Magnetic Bead Method||Specimen:||Covid-19 Oropharyngeal Or Nasopharyngeal Swab Sample|
blood test reagents
Please refer to original Extraction Kit for Operation Manual.
Room temperature transportation and stock!
DNA/RNA Extraction And Purification Kit
To extract, enrich and purify the nucleic acids from viral nucleic acid. Sample after treatment can be used for in vitro diagnosis. The high-purity and high-concentration nucleic acid can be quickly extracted from a variety of liquid samples, the extracted nucleic acid can be used in the downstream applications such as genomics research, disease detection, food safety and forensic identification, etc.
The product use the principle of magnetic beads adsorption. The magnetic beads are adsorbed, transferred and released by a magnetic rod to transfer of viral nucleic acid and automatically complete the extraction of nucleic acid.
Compatible on Dewei Auto Nucleic Acid Extraction Instrument.
【STORAGE AND SHELF LIFE】
The quality of extracted nucleic acid is affected by the status of samples, testing equipment and the operation of personnel.
Please read and understand the instructions carefully before operation.
1. Special attention should be paid to prevent RNA from degrading RNase. All utensils and samplers used should be specialized. Disposable consumables such as centrifuge tubes and pipette tips should be autoclaved. Operators should wear disposable powder-free gloves and mask, and use it under protective measures.
2. Before experiment, please read the instruction carefully and strictly follow the steps on instruction. Samples should be handled in a super clean table or bio-safety cabinet.
3. The equipment in the extraction process should be sterilized by uv or 75% ethanol before, during and after experiment.
4. Do not mix reagents with different batch numbers without special instructions, and ensure that the kit is used within the validity period.
5. Properly dispose of all samples and reagent materials according to local regulation, thoroughly clean and disinfect all operating surfaces.
6. Do not directly add bleach or acid solution to the sample waste.