|Usage:||Oral Sample Sputum Saliva Collection||Component:||Plastic PE PP|
|Application:||Use With Rapid Test Or PCR||Advantage:||Easy Sample Collection Of Oral Fluid|
Covid-19 Antigen Saliva Collection Kit,
PCR Saliva Collection Kit,
Sputum Rapid Test Kit
Fast: 15 Minutes;
Cheap: Lower cost with high efficiency;
Simple: Easy sample collection;
Flexible: Sample can be easily collected in the laboratory, outpatient clinic, and even at home;
Stable: Saliva sample is stable at room temperature for convenient transportation;
Safe: Non-invasive sample collection reduces the risk of infection;
Use for the collection, transportation and storage of saliva DNA/RNA.
This product collects saliva sample through the collection tube, and evenly mixes the saliva with preservation solution, ensuring the integrity of saliva DNA/RNA and its long-term storage at room temperature. It it used to virus detection, genetic detection, ELISA, PCR and saliva extraction of microorganisms, etc.
Saliva Collection Tube with Red Cap,
Preservation Solution with White Cap.
1.The composition of the collection funnel, collection tube and collection tube cap should be polypropylene material;
2.The preservation solution (transport medium) is sealed and leak-free;
3.Centrifuge tube and saliva collection port do not leak preservation solution (transport medium).
1) Use water to remove food debris for 30 minutes before collecting saliva. Use the tip of tongue against the upper or lower palate to enrich the content of saliva.
2) Start to spit into the funnel, collection about 2ml saliva without bubbles in the saliva collection tube.
3) Use one hand to hold saliva collection tube in an upright status, with the help of the other hand to unscrew the white cap of preservation solution tube.
4) Pour preservation solution into saliva collection tube, keep the tube upright until the solution is fully poured into tube.
5) Keep the saliva collection tube upright, unscrew the collection funnel then discard it.
6) Seal the saliva collection tube with the red cap, tighten the cap, shake the tube up and down for 5 to 10 times to fully mix the saliva with solution.
【STORAGE & STABILITY】
Store at 4-30 ℃, shelf life is 12 months.
Except Saliva Collection Kit, what else can manufacturer offer?
1) Virus Transport Medium (Room Temperature)
2) Sample Release Kit (Sample Collection in 5 Seconds, Directly Use on PCR)
3) Compatible RNA Extraction Reagent Kits (Same Quality, Lower Price)
4) Specimen Collection Swab (Flocked Swabs for both PCR and Rapid Test)
5) Covid-19 Antigen Rapid Test (Antibody and Antigen)