CE Drug Abuse MET Rapid Test Kit High Accuracy Sensitive Urine Test Kit
MET Rapid Test is an immuno-chromatographic assay for the qualitative determination of the presence of MET listed in the table below
- Desiccant Leaflet with instruction for use.
[STORAGE AND STABILITY]
1,The kit should be stored at 2-30°C until the expiry date printed on the sealed pouch.
2,The test must remain in the sealed pouch until use. Keep away from direct sunlight, moisture and heat.
3,Do not freeze.
4,Care should be taken to protect the components of the kit from contamination.
5,Do not use if there is evidence of microbial contamination or precipitation. Biological contamination of dispensing equipment, containers or reagents can lead to false results.
Test must be in room temperature (15ºC to 30ºC)
1. Donor collects urine specimen in a urine cup.
2. Open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch. Remove the test from the pouch and place it on a level surface.
3. Hold the sample dropper vertically, and add exactly three drops of the urine specimen into the sample well.
4. The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.
DEWEI Medical Equipment Co., Ltd is a leading and professional manufacturer of IVD products,it is a high-tech enterprise specialized in developing, manufacturing and marketing of Clinical Laboratory analyzer & reagents, such as Hematology Analyzer & Reagents, Virus RNA Preservation & Extraction Kits, Urine Sediment Reagents and Washing Solutions.
DEWEI products are widely used in hospital clinics, disease control centers, blood banks, veterinary clinics, scientific research center and college laboratories.
Qulity is primary concern, DEWEI team is strict on quality control systems thus our products have CE, ISO, CFDA and other international standards certificates.
The view of DEWEI is to be the most professional and respected enterprise in IVD field, DEWEI will go on providing best service to you by the outstanding R&D and cost-effective products.