|Test Parameter:||Toxo IgG/IgM Antibody||Principle:||Lateral Flow Chromatographic Immunoassay|
|Storage:||Room Temperature 2-30℃||Main Component:||Rapid Test Cassette + Buffer + Dropper + IFU|
|Sample:||Whole Blood Serum Plasma||Reading Time:||In 15 Mins|
|Package:||40tests/box||Usage:||For Professional IVD Used|
【INTENDED USE OF TOXO TEST】
The TOXO IgG/IgM Rapid Test Kit is a lateral flow chromatographic immunoassay for the simultaneous detection and differentiation of IgG and IgM anti-Toxoplasma gondii in human whole blood, serum or plasma.
【INTRODUCTION OF TOXO RAPID TEST】
This kit is intended to be used as a screening test and as an aid in the diagnosis of infection with T. gondii. Any reactive specimen with the TOXO IgG/IgM Rapid Test Kit must be confirmed with alternative testing method(s) and clinical findings.
Toxoplasma gondii (T. gondii) is an obligate intracellular protozoan parasite with a worldwide distribution1, 2. Serological data indicates that approximately 30% of the population of most industrialized nations is chronically infected with the organism3.
A variety of serological tests for antibodies to T. gondii have been used as an aid in diagnosis of acute infection and to assess previous exposure to the organism. These tests are: the SabinFeldman dye test, direct agglutination, indirect hemagglutination, latex agglutination, indirect immunofluo rescence and ELISA4-7. Recently, lateral flow chromatographic immune Rapid Test such as the Toxo IgG/IgM Cassette Rapid Test has been introduced to the clinic for the instant detection of T. gondii infection.
【SAMPLE COLLECTION AND STORAGE OF RAPID TEST】
• The Toxo IgG/IgM Test is intended for use with human whole blood, serum or plasma specimens only.
• Only clear, non-hemolyzed specimens are recommended for use with this test. Serum or plasma should be separated as soon as possible to avoid hemolysis.
• Perform testing immediately after specimen collection. Do not leave specimens at room temperature for prolonged periods. Serum and plasma specimens may be stored at 2-8°C for up to 3 days. For long term storage, specimens should be kept below -20°C.
• Bring specimens to room temperature prior to testing. Frozen specimens must be completely thawed and mixed well prior to testing. Avoid repeated freezing and thawing of specimens.
• If specimens are to be shipped, pack them in compliance with all applicable regulations for transportation of etiological agents.
• Icteric, lipemic, hemolysed, heat treated and contaminated sera may cause erroneous results.
【OPERATION OF TOXO TEST】
Bring tests, specimens, buffer and/or controls to room temperature (15~30°C) before use.
1. Remove the test from its sealed pouch, and place it on a clean, level surface. Label the device with patient or control identification. For best results, the assay should be performed within one hour.
2. Using the provided disposable pipette, transfer 2 drops of serum or plasma specimen to the specimen well (S) of the device and start the timer.
Transfer 1 drop of whole blood specimen to the specimen well (S) of the device with the provided disposable pipette, then add 1 drop of buffer and start the timer.
Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well (S), and do not add any solution to the result window.
As the test begins to work, color will migrate across the membrane.
3. Wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read within 10-15 minutes.
For details, please contact Dewei staff for Instruction Manual!
We can also offer rapid test for Drug of Abuse, Fertility Pregnancy, Cardiac Markers and Tumor Markes. For further information, please leave message to us.