|Place of Origin:||Foshan, China|
|Minimum Order Quantity:||5000PCS|
|Delivery Time:||5-20 working days|
|Payment Terms:||L/C, D/P, T/T, Western Union, MoneyGram, Alipay|
|Usage:||Professional IVD Use Only||Specimens:||Human Feces|
|Sensitivity:||99.9%||Shelf Life:||2 Years|
H Pylori Antigen Rapid Test Cassette,
Helicobactor Rapid Test Cassette,
h pylori antigen rapid test kit
The H. pylori Antigen Rapid Test (Feces) is a rapid visual immunoassay for the qualitative presumptive detection of Helicobacter pylori antigens in human fecal specimens. This kit is intended to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of H. pylori infection.
It has been designed to detect Helicobacter pylori through visual interpretation of color development in the internal strip. The membrane was immobilized with anti-H. pylori monoclonal antibody on the test region. During the test, the specimen is allowed to react with colored anti-H. pylori monoclonal antibody colloidal gold conjugates, which were precoated on the sample pad of the test. The mixture then moves on the membrane by a capillary action, and interact with reagents on the membrane. If there were enough H. pylori antigens in specimens, a colored band will form at the test region of the membrane. Presence of this colored band indicates a positive result, while its absence indicates a negative result. Appearance of a colored band at the control region serves as a procedural control. This indicates that proper volume of specimen has been added and membrane wicking has occurred.
|Product Name||Cat#||Result Time||Specimen||Certification|
|H.Pylori Antigen Rapid Test||HP-DF02||15 mins||Feces||CE, ISO|
Bring tests, specimens, buffer and/or controls to room temperature (15-30°C) before use.
1. Specimen collection and pre-treatment:
1) Best results will be obtained if the assay is performed within 6 hours after collection.
2) Unscrew and remove the dilution tube applicator stick. Be careful not to spill or spatter solution from the tube. Collect specimens by inserting the applicator stick into at least 4 different sites of the feces to collect approximately 50 mg of feces (equivalent to 1/4 of a pea).
3) Place the applicator stick back into the tube and screw the cap tightly. Be careful not to break the tip of the dilution tube. 4) Shake the specimen collection tube vigorously to mix the specimen and the extraction buffer.
1) Remove the test from its sealed pouch, and place it on a clean, level surface. Label the test with patient or control identification. To obtain a best result, the assay should be performed within one hour.
2) Using a piece of tissue paper, break the tip of the dilution tube. Hold the tube vertically and dispense 2-3 drops of solution into the specimen well (S) of the test device. Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well (S), and do not drop any solution in observation window. As the test begins to work, you will see color move across the membrane.
3. Wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read in 15 mins.
POSITIVE: The presence of two lines as control line (C) and test line (T) within the result window indicates a positive result.
NEGATIVE: The presence of only control line (C) within the result window indicates a negative result.
INVALID: If the control line (C) is not visible within the result window after performing the test, the result is considered invalid.