|Detection Of Heart Failure
|Room Temperature 4-30℃
Cardiac Markers NT-proBNP Test Kit,
NT-ProBNP Cassette Rapid Test Kit,
Heart Failure NT-proBNP Test Kit
The NT-proBNP Rapid Test Kit is intended for the qualitative determination of NT-proBNP in human whole blood/Serum/Plasma. Measurement of NT-proBNP values is useful in the diagnosis and assessment of severity of heart failure.
The NT-proBNP Rapid Test Kit detects NT-proBNP through visual interpretation of color development in the internal strip. Anti-NT-proBNP antibodies are immobilized on the test region of the membrane, and anti-mouse antibodies immobilized on the control region. During testing, the specimen reacts with anti-NT-proBNP antibodies conjugated to colored particles and precoated onto the sample pad of the strip. The mixture then migrates through the membrane by capillary action and interacts with reagents on the membrane. If there is sufficient NT-proBNP in the specimen, a colored band will form at the test region of the membrane. The presence of this colored band indicates a positive result, while its absence indicates a negative result. The appearance of a colored band at the control region serves as a procedural control, indicating that the proper volume of specimen has been added and membrane wicking has occurred.
• Rapid test Cassette with desiccant.
• Disposable pipettes.
• Instructions for use.
• Store at 2 ~ 30 º C in the sealed pouch for 18 months.
• For in vitro diagnostic use only.
• Do not use after expiration date.
• The test Cassette should remain in the sealed pouch until use.
• The used test Cassette should be discarded according to local regulations.
Bring tests, specimens, and/or controls to room temperature (15-30°C) before use.
1) Remove the test from its sealed pouch, and place it on a clean, level surface. Label the device with patient or control identification. For best results the assay should be performed within one hour.
2) Transfer 3 drops of whole blood/serum/plasma to the specimen well (S) of the device with the provided disposable pipette, and start the timer.
Allow 3 hanging drops of fingerstick whole blood to fall into the center of the specimen well (S) of the test device, and start the timer.
Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well (S), and do not add any solution to the result area.
3) If the test fails to migrate across the membrane after 1 minute, add 1 drop of buffer to the specimen well (S).
4) Wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read at 10 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 20 minutes.
POSITIVE: Two colored bands appear on the membrane. One band appears in the control region (C) and another band appears in the test region (T).
NEGATIVE: Only one colored band appears, in the control region (C). No apparent colored band appears in the test region (T).
INVALID: Control band fails to appear. Results from any test which has not produced a control band at the specified read time must be discarded. Please review the procedure and repeat with a new test. If the problem persists, discontinue using the kit immediately and contact your local distributor.
Sensitivity: The minimum detectable concentration of NT-proBNP Rapid Test Device is 125 pg/ml.
Cross-Reactivity: Based on the specificity of the capture and detection antibodies, the NT-proBNP Rapid Test assay detects the NT-proBNP only and does not cross-react with proBNP and BNP.
For detailed information, please contact Dewei person for Manual Instruction.