Amphetamine (AMP) Rapid Test Urine Test Screening test Qualitative detection
Amphetamine (AMP) Rapid Test is a rapid, screening test for the qualitative detection of Amphetamine and metabolites in human urine at specified cut-off levels.
Rapid Amphetamine (AMP) Test is an immuno-chromatographic assay for the qualitative determination of the presence of Amphetamine (AMP).
This assay provides only a preliminary analytical test result. Gas Chromatography/Mass spectrometry (GC/MS) is the preferred confirmatory method. Clinical consideration and professional judgment should be applied to Amphetamine (AMP) of abuse test result, particularly when preliminary positive results are indicated.
Amphetamine (AMP) Rapid Test is a competitive immunoassay that is used to screen for the presence of Amphetamine (AMP) and metabolites in urine. It is chromatographic absorbent device in which, drugs within a urine sample, competitively combined to a limited number of drug monoclonal antibody (mouse) conjugate binding sites. When the test is activated, the urine is absorbed into test by capillary action, mixes with the respective drug monoclonal antibody conjugate, and flows across a pre-coated membrane. When drug within the urine sample is below the detection level of the test, respective drug monoclonal antibody conjugate binds to the respective drug-protein conjugate immobilized in the Test Region (T) of the test .
This produces a colored Test line in the Test Region (T) of the test, which, regardless of its intensity, indicates a negative test result.
【WARNINGS AND PRECAUTIONS】
- Immunoassay for in vitro diagnostic use only.
- Do not use after the expiration date.
- The test should remain in the sealed pouch until use.
- The used test should be discarded according to local regulations.
- Drug Test.
- Instruction for use.
The test must be at room temperature (15ºC to 30ºC)
- Donor collects urine specimen in a urine cup.
- Open the sealed pouch by tearing along the notch. Remove the test from the pouch and place it on a level surface.
- Hold the sample dropper vertically, and add exactly three drops of the urine specimen into the sample well.
- The result should be read at 5 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 10 minutes.