|Test Prarameter:||Chlamydia||Package:||25pcs/box, 20pcs/box|
|Storage:||Room Temperature 2-30℃||Sample:||Swab Or Urine|
|Principle:||Immunochromatography||Result Time:||10mins After Operation|
|Component:||Rapid Test Cassette + Buffer||Origin:||China|
Rapid Chlamydia Test Kit,
Swab Urine Chlamydia Test Kit,
Chlamydia Rapid Diagnostic Test Kit
Rapid Chlamydia Test Antigen Swab Urine Rapid Diagnostic Test Kit
【INTENDED USE OF CHLAMYDIA TEST】
The Chlamydia Rapid Test (Swab/Urine) is a rapid visual immunoassay for the qualitative presumptive detection of Chlamydia trachomatis in female cervical swab, male urethral swab and male urine specimens. This kit is intended for use as an aid in the diagnosis of Chlamydia infection.
【OPERATION OF OF CHLAMYDIA TEST】
Allow the test, specimen, reagents, and/or controls to reach room temperature (15-30°C) prior to testing.
1. Remove the test device from the sealed foil pouch and use it as soon as possible. Best results will be obtained if the test is performed immediately after opening the foil pouch.
2. Extract the Chlamydia antigen according to the specimen type.
For Endocervical or urethral swab specimens:
• Place a clean extraction tube in the workstation. Add 8 drops of reagent A to the extraction tube.
• Immerse the patient swab into the extraction tube and wait 2 minutes. While waiting, use a circular motion to roll the swab against the side of the extraction tube so that the liquid is expressed from the swab and can reabsorb.
• Add 8 drops of reagent B. Squeeze the swab firmly against the tube to expel as much liquid as possible from the swab for 1 minute. Discard the swab following guidelines for handling infectious agents. Fit the dropper tip on top of the extraction tube.
• The extracted specimen can remain at room temperature for 60 minutes without affecting the test result.
For Male Urine Specimens:
• Add 8 drops of reagent A to the urine pellet in the centrifuge tube, then draw the liquid up and down with a pipette to vigorously mix until the suspension is homogeneous.
• Transfer all the solution in the centrifuge tube to an extraction tube. Let stand for 2 minute. Hold the Reagent B bottle upright and add 8 drops of Reagent B to the extraction tube. Vortex or tap the bottom of the tube to mix the solution. Let stand for 1 minutes.
• Fit the dropper tip on top of the extraction tube.
3. Add 3 drops (approximately 100 µL) of extracted specimen from the extraction tube to the specimen well (S) of the test cassette.
Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimen well (S), and do not add any solution to the result window.
As the test begins to work, color will migrate across the membrane.
4. Wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result should be read at 10 minutes. Do not interpret the result after 20 minutes.
【INTERPRETATION OF CHLAMYDIA TEST】
The presence of two lines as control line (C) and test line (T) within the result window indicates a positive result.
The presence of only control line (C) within the result window indicates a negative result.
If the control line (C) is not visible within the result window after performing the test, the result is considered invalid. Some causes of invalid results are because of not following the directions correctly or the test may have deteriorated beyond the expiration date. It is recommended that the specimen be re-tested using a new test.