|Shelf Life:||2 Years||Sensitivity:||96.15%|
Adenovirus Antigen Rapid Test Kit,
Feces Specimen Adenovirus Rapid Test Kit,
99.09% Adenovirus Rapid Test Kit
Adenovirus Ag Rapid Test is a lateral flow immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Adenovirus antigen in nasopharyngeal swab or nasal aspirate specimens.
The Adenovirus Rapid Test is a rapid visual immunoassay for the qualitative presumptive detection of adenovirus in human fecal specimens. This kit is intended to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of adenovirus infection.
• Rapid Test.
• Specimens dilution tube with buffer
• Instruction for use.
Bring tests, specimens, buffer and/or controls to room temperature (15-30°C) before use.
1. Specimen collection and pre-treatment:
1) Use the specimens collection container provided in the kit for specimens collection. Follow the operation procedure written on it for instructions. Other clean dry containers could also be used for the same purpose. Best results will be obtained if the assay is performed within 6 hours after collection.
2) For solid specimens: Unscrew and remove the dilution tube applicator. Be careful not to spill or spatter solution from the tube. Collect specimens by inserting the applicator stick into at least 4 different sites of the feces to collect approximately 50 mg of feces (equivalent to 1/4 of a pea). For liquid specimens: Hold the pipette vertically, aspirate fecal specimens, and then transfer 2 drops (approximately 50 µL) into the specimen collection tube containing the extraction buffer.
3) Place the applicator back into the tube and screw the cap tightly. Be careful not to break the tip of the dilutiontube.4) Shake the specimen collection tube vigorouslytomixthespecimen and the extraction buffer. Specimens preparedinthespecimen collection tube may be stored for 6 monthsat -20°Cif not tested within 1 hour after preparation.
1) Remove the test from its sealed pouch, andplaceit onaclean, level surface. Label the test with patient or controlidentification. To obtain a best result, the assayshouldbeperformed within one hour.
2) Using a piece of tissue paper, break the tipof thedilutiontube. Hold the tube vertically and dispense 2-3dropsofsolution into the specimen well (S) of the test cassette. Avoid trapping air bubbles in the specimenwell (S), anddo not drop any solution in observation window. As the test begins to work, you will see color moveacrossthe membrane.
3) Wait for the colored band(s) to appear. The result shouldbe read at 10 minutes. Do not interpret the result after20minutes
【INTERPRETATION OF RESULTS】
Positive (+) Two colored bands appear on the membrane. Onebandappears in the control region (C) and another bandappearsin the test region (T).
Negative (-) Only one colored band appears, in the control region(C).No colored band appears in the test region (T).
Invalid Control band fails to appear. Results fromanytest whichhas not produced a control band at the specifiedreadtimemust be discarded.