|Lateral Flow Chromatography
Candida Rapid Test Kit,
Albicans Rapid Test Kit,
Candida Rapid Test with Vaginal Swab
Candida Albicans Rapid Test with Vaginal Swab Cassette Device Kit
|2~30 º C
|Rapid Test + Extraction Buffer + Swab
|Colloidal gold rapid tests
The Candida albicans Rapid Test (Vaginal Swab) is a rapid chromatographic immunoassay for the qualitative detection of Candida albicans antigens from vaginal swabs. This test is intended to be used as an aid in the diagnosis of Candida infection.
It is recommended to use the swab supplied by the kits manufacture.
• Insert the swab into the inside of the vagina, and rotate for 10 seconds. Pull the swab out carefully.
• Do not place the swab in any transport device containing medium since transport medium interferes with the assay and viability of the organisms is not required for the assay. Put the swab to the extraction tube, if the test is to be performed immediately. If immediate testing is not possible, the patient specimen should be placed in a dry transport tube for storage or transport. The swabs may be stored for 24 hours at room temperature (15-30ºC) or 1 week at 4ºC or no more than 6 months at -20ºC. All specimens should be allowed to reach a room temperature of 15-30ºCbefore testing.
• Do not use 0.9% sodium chloride to treat swab before collecting specimen.
• The solution remaining in the test tube used for the wet mount may also be used as the specimen for the Candida albicans test. To use this specimen type, add 3 drops of the solution
to the specimen well directly. These saline specimens may be held at room temperature for on longer than 24 hours. These specimens may also be stored at 4ºC for up to 1 week or -20ºC for 6 months.
• To run a culture as well as the Candida albicans Rapid Test. Separate swabs must be used, because the buffer will influence Candida organisms.